My Buddies and Me

My Buddies and Me

Sunday, January 2, 2011

In 2010

In 2010 I was..

I was
Doing my diploma in semester 6&7

I was
Having my final student project, but We dont have chance to present it..kan..(Faisal,Shila,Mus,Ekin)
But we got all A-..kekekek

I was
Chasing a girl..kekeke..

I was
Having so much fun..bnyk duit la katakan..(on that time la)

I was
20 years old

I was
Stupido

I was
celebrated a private birthday party to someone...

I was
Having a big fight with my friend

I was
Losing some of my friend....U know who you are

I was
Complete my diploma and done my task on keeping her safe

I was
Break down my heart(macam haram)

 I was
Buy a new phone

I was
Having a new friend...and superb girlfriend..not lover..just partner..nama dia Reen..kekeke

I was
Sad, that i'll be leavin my friend soon

I was
Happy due to my last smester 7 result

I was
Leave by her without any words

I was
Still drink that Milo she gave..ekkeke(malulah)

I was
Strong, becasue i got someone to protect

I was
Against all odds

I was
being your friend who read this now..

.....End Of  Story.......

2011..(present)

I am
Leaving the past

I am
Stop playing with LOVE

I am
Stronger than before

I am
aint Skipping any classes

I am
Will stop Smoking

I am
Buying a new laptop(insyallah)

I am
In Dorothy Green

I am...
Thats all, future holds me..kekeke..till we meet again :D




















5 comments:

  1. gambar wan nash terapung paling mahal..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayang-hahaha..mahal tu..aku yg snap..hahaha
    arip-pehal ko letak pix aku lompat katil n deanlist tu..?hahahhaa...klaka sial

    ReplyDelete
  3. style kan faisal...waaaaaaahahhahahaaha

    ReplyDelete