My Buddies and Me

My Buddies and Me

Monday, December 27, 2010

The day i met 'LOVE'

My age is 20, turning to 21 just around the corner. I have saw many things during that time. I've feel many things in that time. But mostly, everybody is seeking for love. Yeah, me too. I've saw and heard many stories about my friend and their love.

My Mak always told me since I was a kid..

'BELAJAR DULU,BARU CARI GIRLDFRIEND'

kekekeke,its kind a embarrassment to tell everybody here in my blog. But, why should I feel embarrass..Its happen to anyone right..

Since Sekolah Rendah, I was a very super talented kid in making problems to school. At that time, my Mak was the HEM(Hal Ehwal Murid) teacher at my school. Kekekek, can you imagine what happen when your mother feel when she saw his second son breaking the school rule..Kekekek..I'm sorry Mak, but thats when I was young. I was lazy, nasty, and many others negative things on that time.

One day, my Mak secretly hire a girl prefect to guard me all day and make sure I do all my homework.Ouhhhh, such a shame. Her name was Ayuni,maybe..she's the most clever girl in the school for the time being. She's respected by teachers for her talent in singing, for her cleverness in studying and bla bla bla...

Its such nuisance for me to be 'on eye' by her all day long. Time by time, when i'm entering darjah 4 in the same school, Ayuni is still there watch over me..Kekekeke, its a hard time for me to run from school and spend my money on buying the stupid marbles .Kekekek...

Without i'm realizing the actual situation, I actually do all the homework given by teachers, and i'm improve in my study..ekekekeke...I wonders, is Ayuni really affect me..kekekek..

It was until darjah 6 still in the same school where the years i'm taking UPSR. I'm so worried at that time..My Mak is the teacher of the school, if i dont get 5 A, she'll be embarrass for me. I dont know what to do. I dont even know how to solve a fraction problems in mathematic..Ouhhh...But...

Luckily, there was Ayuni. ,my annoying guardian angel who look after me, and teach me many things that i dont know.. Luckily, my UPSR result was a surprising when I scored 4A and 1B for math in that exam..kekekek..kinda a cool right..

It was so memorable moment when I was a kid...Ok, back to stories,..What happen to Ayuni after UPSR...kekek..me,Mak, and my whole family celebrated the good result of mine by inviting Ayuni and her family to the celebration..

Suddenly, I feel some weird feeling towards her...feels like she's going somewhere far away after the 6 years school time with her..kekek..its that love....Naaaaaaahhh..itu dia..kekekek..

End of Story, but it was the story from my childhood...ekkeke..now, i dont know where Ayuni gone to..i bet she must be somewhore around the globe furthering her studies in higher level than me..kekeke..anyway..Thanks and Goodluck to you if you read this...Chooooooww...ekkekeke..thanks to Mak too..I Love you..Muah!



Obviously thats not me!Kekkekeke



No comments:

Post a Comment