My Buddies and Me

My Buddies and Me

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Where Are You???

Its been nearly 3 years since I know all of these guys..Our time has ended right, eventough some of them is still here..but i'm still not feel the same...I still remember all the great moment I have with them..Now i'm furthering my study without them..feel really strange..hahah..sungguh pelik without them..





Mummy a.k.a Ekin...Me start to know her in semester 3..hak hak..she's a nice girl..pendek but kelakar..hahaha..:D..miss u mummy..bila lagi kau mau dtg shah alam ni...tau la kelas awak tu 2 kali je seminggu..




Faisal Mahamud/Hang Tuah?/Rimau..
mana kau pegi ha?tau la dh pindah rumah..mamat ni sebut apa pon jadik lawak..aherheh..he's my partner since semester 1..we always compete each other, I mean in our study la...sometimes he pass me, and sometime, I overcome him too..hahah










       
From Left: Att, Wan Nasrul, Me..
Remember guys, the CSR in PD..hak hak..nice hat wan nasrol..actually thats mine..:D





Sleeping Is The Best Medicine

Wuaahhhh..thats me and my doraemon friend..Mr Wan Nasrol..I dont remember when this picture was taken..but I know who snap it..hahahah..nice one buddy

Oh Azwan..everytime I call you, you'll said you in Perak...&)**&(^&&T%%&^!!!..ahhaha

Suzzane..when I was in my freshie year...she's appeared to be the first girl  in my group alongside with Wan Nasrol..cute kan..Miss Puding


This purple shirt guy currently name adham..in Facebook, his name is adam Blackheart...try to be stiffler haaaa..no chancee







No comments:

Post a Comment